|SFMTA home > About Us > Public Notices and Meetings > SFMTA Citizens Advisory Council (CAC) > PMC January 8, 2007, minutes|
City and County of San Francisco
Planning, Marketing Committee (PMC)
Monday, January 8, 2007 at 10:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order / Roll Call (Agenda Item 1). The regular meeting of the Planning and Marketing Committee (PMC) was called to order at 10:10 a.m., Monday, January 8, 2006. Bruce Oka (Chair) presided. A quorum was present including the following:
PMC Members Present at Roll Call: Bruce Oka (Chair), Emily Drennen, and Norman Rolfe.
PMC Members Present but Absent at Roll Call: Dorris Vincent arrived at 10:24 a.m., departed at 11:00 a.m.
PMC Absent: None
MTA CAC Members, not on this committee, but also present: None
MTA Staff (San Francisco Municipal Railway [Muni] and Department of Parking and Traffic [DPT]) Present: Debra Reed (MTA CAC Secretary), Peter Straus (MTA – Planning)
Community Representatives Present: Edward Mason
2. Adopt Minutes of November 29, 2006:
Motion to adopt the November minutes by Norman Rolfe, with correction.
2nd by Bruce Oka
CAC passed unanimously (Ayes - Oka (Chair), Drennen, and Rolfe)
3. Public Comment – Concerning any issue within the jurisdiction of the Council and not noted on the agenda: none
4. Report of the Chair: Bruce Oka (PMC Chair)
5. Update on Para transit Debit Card: Speaker Kate Toren was not available for this item.
6. BART/Muni Fast Pass Presentation: Speaker Tom Radulovich, BART BOD Representative was not available for this item.
7. Service Planning Updates: Peter Straus
MTA Participating Staff – Peter Straus reviewed Muni route changes
8. Adjournment: 11:34 a.m.
Respectfully submitted by:
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย