|SFMTA home > About Us > Public Notices and Meetings > SFMTA Multimodal Accessibility Advisory Committee (MAAC) > June 19, 2008, Agenda|
MUNI ACCESSIBILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (MAAC)
SITE: Bank of America Building (Van Ness @ Market)
REMINDER: TURN OFF ALL CELL PHONES
MAAC AGENDA :: June 19, 2008 1:00PM – 3:00PM
1. Call to Order
3. Reading and approval of the agenda
4. Approval of the May 15, 2008 meeting minutes
5. Comments from the Chair
6. MAAC Access Recognition Awards Presentation
7. Mike Kirchanski, SFMTA – Health and Safety Manager, Update on Between Car Barriers at Muni Metro Platforms
8. Jean Ellis-Jones, Transport Workers Union 250A, TWU Access Report
9. SFMTA Access Guide Review and Distribution Ideas
10. Muni Passenger Services: ADA Complaint Review
11. Member’s Questions and Comments
12. Public Comment: The public may comment on any issue affecting Muni that is not on today’s agenda. (Public comments are limited to two minutes each)
13. Nominations for MAAC Recognition Award
14. Items for Next Agenda
17. Proceed to Lift-U Ramp Demonstration at South Van Ness and Market.
Minutes and agendas of the meeting are available in alternative formats upon request. American Sign Language interpretation, a sound enhancement system, or real-time captioning are also available upon request.
We request that meeting participants DO NOT wear perfumes, colognes, liniments or other scented products in respect to the needs of individuals with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities.
Please notify staff at 415-701-4485 or TTY 415-701-4730 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting for all requests and inquiries. Late requests will be honored if possible.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย