|SFMTA home > About Us > Public Notices and Meetings > SFMTA Multimodal Accessibility Advisory Committee (MAAC) > April 19, 2007, agenda|
MUNI ACCESSIBILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (MAAC)
AGENDA: APRIL 19, 2007 1:00PM – 3:00PM
1. Call to Order
3. Reading and approval of the agenda
4. Approval of the minutes February 15, 2006 and March 15, 2006 meetings
5. Comments from the Chair
6. Jeannette Cross, MAAC Access Recognition Award Presentation
7. Sonali Bose, Director of Finance/CFO, SFMTA Financial / Budget Update
8. Kenneth Anderson, SFMTA Office of Health and Safety, Muni rail rider boarding safety
9. Les Clark, Presentation of MAAC goals for 2007
10. David Longa, Muni operator perspective on transit accessibility
11. T-Third Progress Update
12. Letter to Driver’s Union
13. Pat Henry, ADA Complaints for March 2006-2007
14. Nominations for MAAC Recognition Award
15. Member’s Questions and Comments
16. Public Comment: The public may comment on any issue affecting Muni that is not on today’s agenda.
17. Items for Next Agenda
Minutes and agendas of the meeting are available in alternative formats upon request. American Sign Language interpretation, a sound enhancement system, or real-time captioning are also available upon request.
We request that meeting participants DO NOT wear perfumes, colognes, liniments or other scented products in respect to the needs of individuals with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities.
Please notify staff at 415-701-4485 or TTY 415-701-4730 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting for all requests and inquiries. Late requests will be honored if possible.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย