|SFMTA home > About Us > Public Notices and Meetings > SFMTA Multimodal Accessibility Advisory Committee (MAAC) > March 15, 2007, agenda|
MUNI ACCESSIBILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (MAAC)
AGENDA :: MARCH 15, 2007 1:00PM – 3:00PM
1. Call to Order
3. Reading and approval of the agenda
4. Approval of the minutes February 15, 2006 meeting
5. Comments from the Chair
6. Larry Davis, MAAC Access Recognition Award Presentation
7. Adrian Moy, Deputy Director of Safety and Training
8. MAAC Elections for 2007 officers
9. MAAC Member nominations
10. MAAC 2007 goal planning
11. Update on MTC’s “MY 511” system
12. Pat Henry, ADA Complaints for February 2006-2007
13. Nominations for Muni Accessibility Advisory Recognition Award
14. Member’s Questions and Comments
15. Public Comment: The public may comment on any issue affecting Muni that is not on today’s agenda.
16. Items for Next Agenda
Minutes and agendas of the meeting are available in alternative formats upon request. American Sign Language interpretation, a sound enhancement system, or real-time captioning are also available upon request.
We request that meeting participants DO NOT wear perfumes, colognes, liniments or other scented products in respect to the needs of individuals with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities.
Please notify staff at 415-701-4485 or TTY 415-701-4730 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting for all requests and inquiries. Late requests will be honored if possible.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย