|SFMTA home > About Us > Public Notices and Meetings > SFMTA Multimodal Accessibility Advisory Committee (MAAC) > March 20, 2008, Agenda|
MUNI ACCESSIBILITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (MAAC)
SITE: Bank of America Building (Van Ness @ Market)
REMINDER: TURN OFF ALL CELL PHONES
AGENDA :: March 20, 2008 1:00PM – 3:00PM
1. Call to Order
3. Reading and approval of the agenda
4. Approval of the February 21, 2008 meeting minutes
5. Comments from the Chair
6. New MAAC Member Nomination, John Duchene
7. Julie Kirschbaum, SFMTA Transit Effectiveness Project - Draft Proposals to Transform Muni
8. Pat Henry, Passenger Service Report
9. Member’s Questions and Comments
10. Public Comment: The public may comment on any issue affecting Muni that is not on today’s agenda. (Public comments are limited to two minutes each)
11. Nominations for MAAC Recognition Award
12. Items for Next Agenda
Minutes and agendas of the meeting are available in alternative formats upon request. American Sign Language interpretation, a sound enhancement system, or real-time captioning are also available upon request.
We request that meeting participants DO NOT wear perfumes, colognes, liniments or other scented products in respect to the needs of individuals with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities.
Please notify staff at 415-701-4485 or TTY 415-701-4730 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting for all requests and inquiries. Late requests will be honored if possible.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย