|SFMTA home > About Us > Public Notices and Meetings > SFMTA Board > Parking Authority Commission February 19, 2008, agenda|
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
Rev. Dr. James McCray, Jr., President
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
4. Approval of Minutes
6. Introduction of New or Unfinished Business by Commissioners
7. Executive Director’s Report (For discussion only)
8. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Commission on matters that are within the Commission's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
THE FOLLOWING MATTERS BEFORE THE PARKING AUTHORITY COMMISSION ARE RECOMMENDED FOR ACTION AS STATED BY THE PARKING AUTHORITY DIRECTOR OR CITY ATTORNEY WHERE APPLICABLE. EXPLANATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL CALENDAR ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT 1 SOUTH VAN NESS AVE. 7th FLOOR.
9. Authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to establish and approve special event parking rates at Parking Authority off-street parking facilities under certain conditions including: the special event rate may either be available to the general public or may be limited to attendees of a special event sponsored or benefiting a not-for-profit, charitable organization or association; attendees at these events may be required to present evidence of attendance; the event occurs within a half mile of the parking facility; the rate must not breach any contractual obligations or City rules and regulations; the rate must be in effect only on the day(s) and time(s) of the special event; the rate must not be less than twenty percent of or more than the posted eight hour rate; and the rate must not exceed fourteen consecutive days without approval by the Parking Authority Commission. (Explanatory documents include a staff report and resolution.) (Sonali Bose)
10. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.10(d) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
RECESS REGULAR MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9 and the Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3), the Parking Authority Commission will meet in Closed Session to discuss and take action on attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
11. Announcement of Closed Session.
12. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415-581-2300; fax: 415-581-2317; 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย