|SFMTA home > About Us > Public Notices and Meetings > SFMTA Board > Governance Committee May 14, 2008, agenda|
POLICY AND GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Tom Nolan, Chairman
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
4. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Policy and Governance Committee on matters that are within the Committee's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
5. Update on the proposed SFMTA and Taxi Commission merger. (No explanatory documents.)
6. Discussion of FY09 and FY10 Operating Budgets. (No explanatory documents.)
7. Discussion of the Lifeline Pass. (No explanatory documents.)
8. Discussion of upcoming SFMTA Board/Parking Authority Commission items. (No explanatory documents.)
9. Discussion regarding the function of the Policy and Governance Committee including attendance at transit-related conferences. (No explanatory documents.)
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415-581-2300; fax: 415-581-2317; 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย