|SFMTA home > About Us > Public Notices and Meetings > SFMTA Board > March 2, 2010, agenda|
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
SFMTA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Tom Nolan, Chairman
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
Calendar item 11 (PDF). For accessibility assistance, contact Joanne Carr at 415.701.4341.
Calendar item 12 (PDF, 2MB). For accessibility assistance with this item, please contact Andrea Bruss,
Office of Economic and Workforce Development, 415.554.6661.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
5. Introduction of New or Unfinished Business by Board Members
6. Executive Director’s Report (For discussion only)
7. Citizens’ Advisory Council Report
8. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the SFMTA Board of Directors on matters that are within the Board's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
THE FOLLOWING MATTERS BEFORE THE SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR ACTION AS STATED BY THE SFMTA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/CEO OR CITY ATTORNEY WHERE APPLICABLE. EXPLANATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL CALENDAR ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT 1 SOUTH VAN NESS AVE. 7th FLOOR.
9. All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Calendar, are considered to be routine by the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors and will be acted upon by a single vote. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Board of Directors or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate item.
(9.1) Requesting the Controller to allot funds and to draw warrants against such funds available or will be available in payment of the following claims against the SFMTA:
(9.2) Approving the following traffic modifications:
(9.3) Authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to execute Contract No. 1234, 21 Hayes Pole Replacement and Miscellaneous Overhead Construction, with Rosendin Electric in an amount not to exceed $6,177,331, and for a term of 365 calendar days. (Explanatory documents include a staff report and financial plan.) (Carter Rohan)
(9.4) Authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to implement the TransLink® Fare Media Plan, which gradually transitions various forms of Muni paper fare media and tokens to the regional TransLink® system. (Explanatory documents include a staff report and resolution.) (Sonali Bose)
10. Public hearing to consider a declaration of fiscal emergency caused by the failure of agency revenues to adequately fund SFMTA operations, programs and facilities for Fiscal Years 2011 and 2012 pursuant to the California Public Resources Code and California Environmental Quality Act Implementing Guidelines. (Explanatory documents include a staff report.) (Sonali Bose)
11. Presentation and Discussion of the SFMTA’s FY11 and FY12 Operating Budget. (Explanatory documents include slide presentation.) (Sonali Bose)
12. Presentation and Discussion of the Hunters Point Shipyard Phase 2 - Candlestick Point Integrated Development Project and related Transportation elements. (Explanatory documents include a staff report.) (Bond Yee)
13. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.10(d) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
RECESS REGULAR MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pursuant to Government Code Sections 54956.9, and Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3) the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors will meet in closed session to discuss attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
__X__ As defendant or __X__ As plaintiff
4. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6(a) and Administrative Code Section 67.8, the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors shall meet in closed session for:
CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
CCSF Representative: Debra Johnson and/or her designees
TWU, Local 250-A
_X__ Working Conditions
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
14. Announcement of Closed Session.
15. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity.For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415.581.2300; fax: 415.581.2317; 25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 220, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย