|SFMTA home > About Us > Public Notices and Meetings > SFMTA Board > May 6, 2008, agenda|
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
SFMTA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Rev. Dr. James McCray, Jr., Chairman
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
Item 11 attachment
Item 12 attachment
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
4. Approval of Minutes
6. Introduction of New or Unfinished Business by Board Members
7. Executive Director’s Report (For discussion only)
8. Citizen’s Advisory Council Report
9. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Board on matters that are within the Board's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
THE FOLLOWING MATTERS BEFORE THE SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR ACTION AS STATED BY THE SFMTA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/CEO OR CITY ATTORNEY WHERE APPLICABLE. EXPLANATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL CALENDAR ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT 1 SOUTH VAN NESS AVE. 7th FLOOR.
10. All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Calendar, are considered to be routine by the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency Board and will be acted upon by a single vote. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Board or the public so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate item.
(10.1) Approving the following traffic modifications:
(10.2) Authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to accept and expend $7.1 million in FY07-08 Proposition 1B-6061-002 California Transit Security Grant Program funds plus any subsequent interest earned in the account, to procure and install security equipment. (Explanatory documents include a staff report and resolution.) (Sonali Bose)
(10.3) Approving a Lease between the City and County of San Francisco, on behalf of the SFMTA, and Thomas F. Murphy, Martina Murphy and Christopher J. Harney for the two buildings known as 505 - 7th Street (aka 899 Bryant Street), and the adjacent parking area. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and lease.) (Sonali Bose)
11. Adopting the FY2009 Service Standards and Milestones for the SFMTA. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and proposed service standards and milestones.) (Debra Johnson)
12. Presentation and Discussion regarding the Taxi Industry and the proposed merger of the Taxicab Commission and the SFMTA. (Explanatory documents include a staff report.) (Debra Johnson)
13. Presentation and Discussion regarding the Paratransit Ramped Taxi Driver Incentive Program. (Explanatory documents include a staff report.) (Debra Johnson)
14. Authorizing the Executive Director/CEO to execute Contract Amendment #3 to the Consulting Agreement for Workers’ Compensation Bill Review with David Donn Consulting for an amount not to exceed $250,000 per year, retroactive to July 1, 2007. (Explanatory documents include a staff report, resolution and amendment.) (Vicki Rambo)
15. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.10(d) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
RECESS REGULAR MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9 and the Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3), the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors will meet in Closed Session to discuss and take action on attorney‑client matters in the following case:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
16. Announcement of Closed Session.
17. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415-581-2300; fax: 415-581-2317; 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย