|SFMTA home > About Us > Public Notices and Meetings > SFMTA Board > Policy and Governance Committee July 8, 2008, agenda|
POLICY AND GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE
NOTICE OF MEETING AND CALENDAR
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
REGULAR MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
4. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the Policy and Governance Committee on matters that are within the Committee's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
5. Discussion of upcoming SFMTA Board/Parking Authority Commission items. (No explanatory documents.)
6. Discussion regarding the operation of the SFMTA Board of Directors/Parking Authority Commission. (No explanatory documents.)
7. Discussion and vote pursuant to Administrative Code Section 67.10(d) as to whether to conduct a closed session and invoke the attorney‑client privilege.
RECESS REGULAR MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
8. Call to Order
9. Roll Call
10. Pursuant to Government Code Sections 54956.9, and Administrative Code Section 67.8 (a) (3) the Policy and Governance Committee will meet in closed session to discuss attorney‑client matters in the following matters:
CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL
___X___ As defendant or ___X__ As plaintiff
11. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6(a) and Administrative Code Section 67.8, the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors shall meet in closed session for:
CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
CCSF Representative: Debra Johnson and/or her designees
TWU, Local 250-A
_X__ Working Conditions
12. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957 and Administrative Code Section 67.10 (b), the Policy and Government Committee will meet in closed session to discuss:
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION:
Secretary to the SFMTA Board of Directors and Parking Authority Commission, Roberta Boomer
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
13. Announcement of Closed Session.
14. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415-581-2300; fax: 415-581-2317; 30 Van Ness Ave., Suite 3900, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย
Agenda posted July 2, 2008