|SFMTA home > About Us > Public Notices and Meetings > SFMTA Board > Sept. 21, 2010, special meeting agenda and notice of location|
Calendar items to be posted
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING AND CALENDAR
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
SPECIAL MEETING AND CLOSED SESSION
SFMTA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Tom Nolan, Chairman
Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of prohibition of sound producing devices during the meeting.
5. Citizens’ Advisory Council Report
THE FOLLOWING MATTERS BEFORE THE SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY BOARD OF DIRECTORS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR ACTION AS STATED BY THE SFMTA EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/CEO OR CITY ATTORNEY WHERE APPLICABLE. EXPLANATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL CALENDAR ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT 1 SOUTH VAN NESS AVE. 7th FLOOR.
6. Presentation and discussion regarding Prop A. mandated training concerning the role of a City and County of San Francisco Board or Commission, the role of an individual Director, the role and responsibilities of the SFMTA Board and governance structure. (Explanatory documents include a slide presentation.)
7. Presentation and discussion regarding the SFMTA’s FY10 Year End Report and 2008-2012 Strategic Plan. (Explanatory documents include a slide presentation.)
RECESS REGULAR MEETING AND CONVENE CLOSED SESSION
9. Call to Order
10. Roll Call
11. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6(a) and Administrative Code Section 67.8, the Municipal Transportation Agency Board of Directors shall meet in closed session for:
CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
CCSF Representative: Debra Johnson and/or her designees
TWU, Local 250-A
_X__ Working Conditions
12. Pursuant to Government Code Section 54957 and Administrative Code Section 67.10 (b), the SFMTA Board of Directors will meet in closed session to discuss:
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION:
Executive Director/CEO Nathaniel P. Ford, Sr.
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND RECONVENE OPEN SESSION
13. Announcement of Closed Session.
14. Motion to disclose or not disclose the information discussed in closed session.
15. Presentation and discussion regarding Prop. A training provided by the City Attorney. (Explanatory documents include a slide presentation.) (Julia Friedlander)
16. Public Comment
Members of the public may address the SFMTA Board of Directors on matters that are within the Board's jurisdiction and are not on today's calendar.
The Ethics Commission of the City and County of San Francisco has asked us to remind individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance [S.F. Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 2.100 et seq.] to register and report lobbying activity.For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 415.581.2300; fax: 415.581.2317; 25 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 220, SF, CA 94102-6027 or the web site: sfgov.org/ethics.
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย