- Bus routes: 14L, 14L Shuttle, 38.
- Date: Effective Monday, Jan. 23, 2012.
The following service changes took effect on Monday, Jan. 23, and have been modified to provide current service as follows.
- 14L morning and afternoon peak service will serve Daly City BART.
- The 14L will be subject to the same Daly City BART transfer/ticket rules as the 28 and 54.
- Daly City BART transfer locations:
- West side of BART station, southwest travel:
- 54 drop-off before first driveway.
- 54 pick-up after first driveway.
- Seton/paratransit shuttle forward of 54 pick-up.
- Curbside of bus right-of-way, southwest travel:
- Stop before and furthest from center crosswalk: Samtrans 120 and 121 northbound.
- Stop before and closest to center crosswalk: Samtrans 120 and 121 southbound.
- Stop after center crosswalk: 28, 28L.
- Stop at forward driveway: San Francisco State Shuttle.
- Island side of bus right-of-way, southwest travel:
- Stop before and furthest from center crosswalk: 14L, Monday through Friday, 7:15 to 9 a.m. and 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Stop before and closest to center crosswalk: Samtrans 110.
- Stop after center crosswalk: 390 and 130.
- 38 Geary evening service from 9:30 to 11:30 p.m. will be increased from every 10 minutes to every 8 minutes.
- There may be other minor schedule changes effective Saturday, Jan. 21. Please check your schedule.
Note: Muni vehicles stop only at existing marked Muni stops.
call for more information
For effects on traffic, see Traffic Updates or call 311.
Links to SFMTA partner websites:
- Also on sfmta.com:
- Transit links:
- Sitewide links:
|Visit the 311 Self-service portal|