Weekend Late Night Closures of Twin Peaks Tunnel: June 15-17, 2018
- 3/6: Updated later closure time for Saturday night construction
- 3/28: Added list and map of shuttle boarding locations near West Portal Station
- 4/3: New outbound stops for the K and M shuttles on Lenox, before Ulloa
- 4/10: Later closure times for Friday and Saturday nights.
- 5/7: On the weekend of May 11-13, Castro and Church stations will also close early.
Starting on the weekend of March 16-18, and continuing for up to 15 weekends, there will be work taking place inside Twin Peaks Tunnel in preparation for the summer closure. Stations will close early on Friday and Saturday nights to provide extra time to work inside the tunnel. Buses will run in place of the K, L and M lines.
For each of these weekends:
- Forest Hill and West Portal stations will close at 11:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. Stations will reopen at 9 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday mornings for train service.
- Buses will operate K, L and M routes between Embarcadero and each line's terminal destination. Board where you see a Half Moon sign. Buses will run every 20 minutes until OWL services starts.
- OWL and Sunday service will not be affected by these closures.
West Portal Area Stops
|K Ingleside Bus||West Portal & Ulloa||Lenox & Ulloa|
|L Taraval Bus||Ulloa & West Portal||Ulloa & Lenox|
|M Ocean View Bus||West Portal & Ulloa||Lenox & Ulloa|
These maps show where shuttles will stop at Forest Hill and West Portal stations. Click on the map for a larger version.
For more information, visit the Twin Peaks Tunnel Improvement Project page.