Potrero Yard Reimagined - Fall/Winter 2020 Virtual Update and Conversation
Join the Conversation!
Learn more about recent project updates and provide your feedback. English and Spanish speakers can be accommodated at the following meetings:
- Spanish-language meeting: Saturday, December 12 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
You can also take a virtual tour of Potrero Yard by visiting SFMTA.com/PotreroYardTour.
Inform the RFP with your priorities for neighborhood uses and housing at the site. Take our survey at SFMTA.com/PotreroYardSurvey or scan the code below:
We recently sent out a Fall/Winter 2020 update brochure (review the PDF below) through the mail and email to residents who live near Potrero Yard, Muni employees, and community stakeholders who are generally interested in the project.
What We’ve Been Up To
- Ongoing: In-depth stakeholder engagement, including monthly meetings with the Potrero Yard Neighborhood Working Group.
- June 2020: Held two community conversations about the project concept and Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
- August 2020: Issued project’s RFQ, the first part of the developer selection process.
- September 2020: Held CEQA public scoping meeting led by the SF Planning Department to review areas of analysis in the Environmental Impact Report.
- Now: Creating project’s Request for Proposals (RFP), the second part
- of the developer selection process. The RFP will include urban design, housing, and public benefits principles developed in partnership with the Neighborhood Working Group.
- Now: Establishing rules for a long-term agreement with developer.
Look Ahead: Distribute RFP in early 2021 so up to three qualifying developer teams can produce project proposals that will be reviewed by an evaluation committee.
Look Ahead: Produce a Racial Equity Assessment to uplift equitable consequences of the project.