South Van Ness Avenue Quick-Build Project Combined Virtual Open House and Engineering Public Hearing
The South Van Ness Avenue Quick-Build Project will be holding a combined Virtual Open House and Engineering Public Hearing from October 13, 2021 through October 27, 2021. You can access the virtual interactive event any time on this web page during the dates the event is live.
This is an opportunity for the public to learn more about the project, see the proposed changes to South Van Ness Avenue between 14th Street and Cesar Chavez, and provide comments on the proposal.
Haga clic aquí para visitar el sitio de la reunión abierta virtual y audiencia pública de ingeniería
General Information about this Virtual Public Hearing:
- No decision will be made while the Virtual Public Hearing event is live and active
- Please use this opportunity to provide your input and ask questions
- All written correspondence will be evaluated by the City Traffic Engineer to determine next steps
- The public hearing items can be approved by the City Traffic Engineer after the hearing
- To receive information about the results of this Public Hearing, please provide your contact information on the Public Hearing Comment form
- The result of this Public Hearing should be posted on the agency's project web page by 5 p.m. a week after the Public Hearing concludes
Online Office Hours and In-Person Tabling Events:
SFMTA project team staff will be hosting in-person tabling and online office hours to discuss the project proposal with you in detail and provide opportunities for you to ask questions.
Online office hours will be held at the following times:
- Friday, October 15: 1pm to 2:30pm (online or by phone)
- Wednesday, October 20: 2pm to 3:30pm (online or by phone)
- Monday, October 25: 9:30am to 11am (online or by phone)
Online office hours will be held on Microsoft Teams. Click below to access online office hours during the posted times. You are also able to call in (audio only) with your phone by dialing (415)-915-0757 ext. 944790750#.
In-person tabling will be held at the following times:
- Thursday, October 14: 4pm to 6pm (in front of House of Brakes @ South Van Ness Avenue & Calle 24)
- Sunday, October 17: 12pm to 5pm (at Phoenix Day, on Valencia Street between 16th Street and 24th Street)