The first phase of construction as part of the Geary Rapid Project continues. Work to replace aging water and sewer lines on Geary Boulevard is being done in coordination with San Francisco Public Utilities Commission.
The following two-week construction forecast is subject to change due to weather delays or unexpected field conditions.
Mondays through Fridays between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.:
- Water main replacement work is planned for the weeks of July 1 and July 8 near Scott Street.
- Testing of newly installed water pipes in preparation for customer service is planned for the weeks of July 1 and July 8 between Presidio and Scott streets.
- Sewer main replacement is planned for the week of July 1 and July 8 on Geary Boulevard between Divisadero and Scott streets.
- Installation of underground conduit for fiber optic cables week of July 8 between Lyon Street and St. Joseph's Avenue
- Some parking will be temporarily restricted in the area and traffic lanes will be modified during active work. No bus stops will be affected.
Questions or concerns? Contact us at GearyRapid@SFMTA.com or 415.646.2300.
Temporary 38/38R bus stop relocation at O'Farrell and Powell Inbound
June 24 - July 8, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Mondays - Saturdays)
The existing bus stop on O’Farrell Street will be temporarily relocated west from the nearside to midblock between Powell and Mason streets while SFPUC City Distribution performs work. This work is unrelated to the Geary Rapid Project.
To view a map of temporary bus stop relocations citywide, please visit: SFMTA.com/TempStopMap
Are you a business owner? Interested in learning tips on how to attract and retain customers?
Attend this free workshop to learn online marketing tactics to draw customers in, innovative loyalty programs to keep them coming back, and more. The workshop is provided by the San Francisco Small Business Development Center, a program of Office of Economic and Workforce Development.
Top 15 Ways You Can Attract and Retain Customers
Monday, July 1, 2019 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
1 South Van Ness Avenue (2nd Floor Atrium)