28/28R 19th Ave and 43 Masonic Route Changes
Muni Forward is working to make it easier and quicker to get around San Francisco. As part of this effort, we’re updating the 28 19th Ave and 43 Masonic routes to provide new connections in the Presidio and to the northern waterfront.
No upcoming meetings have been posted
No updates have been posted for this project
28/28R 19th Ave and 43 Masonic Route Change Map:
Starting September 26, riders will benefit from:
More frequent service:
The 43 Masonic will see increased frequency in the AM/PM peaks
New connections in the Presidio:
- The 43 Masonic will be extended to serve the Presidio Transit Center
New service to Van Ness Ave:
- The 28 19th Ave will extend along Lombard Street and serve a new northern terminal at Van Ness Ave and North Point St.
- The 43 will now serve Fort Mason, replacing the current 28/28R terminal
- The new 28R terminal will replace the current 43 terminal at Chestnut and Fillmore
- The 43 will make a new stop at the Transit Center
- The 28 will make new stops at Gough and North Point