Board of Directors meeting, June 2, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 health emergency and to protect our Board members, SFMTA staff, and members of the public, the Board’s meeting room, Room 400, is closed.
Members of the public are encouraged to participate remotely. If you want to ensure your comment on any item on the agenda is received by the Board in advance of the meeting, please send an email to MTABoard@sfmta.com by 5 pm on Monday, June 1st, or call 415.646.4470. Please see below for remote meeting access instructions.
Remote Meeting Access
Public Comment Call-In: 888.808.6929 / Access Code: 9961164
Providing Public Comment
● Ensure you are in a quiet location
● Speak clearly
● Turn off any TVs or radios around you
1. When prompted, dial "1 - 0" to be added to the speaker line. The auto-prompt will indicate callers are entering "Question and Answer" time; this is actually the "Public Comment" period.
2. Callers will hear silence when waiting for your turn to speak.
3. When prompted, callers will have the standard two minutes to provide comment.