The SFMTA is a customer-focused agency. Anyone who lives, visits or works in San Francisco is a customer of the SFMTA, and we work hard to serve our customers. We provide numerous ways to reach us and provide feedback on our work:
- Muni Customer Service: Complete the online Muni Feedback form to ask questions about Muni service, share concerns or praise a Muni employee.
- Services: Many SFMTA services (including citations, enforcement, permits) can be completed online. Visit our Services page to take action.
- Project and construction feedback: All Project pages have a Project Manager’s contact information.
- Regulated and Emerging Mobility Comments (taxis, shared rides, shared bikes and scooters, private commercial vehicles)
- Public Records Request: Visit our public records request page.
- Website issues: Contact the Webmaster
- Or visit our Divisions & Units pages to find individual departments and staff.
Tweet us @sfmta_muni for real-time customer support. We staff it Monday-Friday 5 am-9 pm and Saturdays/Sundays 9 am-6 pm. More information about the SFMTA on Twitter.
Contact the San Francisco Customer Service Center by calling 311 within the city or 415.701.2311 outside of San Francisco. This service is available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지 원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Filipino / การช่วยเหลือทางด้านภาษาโดยไม่เสียค่าใช้จ่าย / خط المساعدة المجاني على الرقم
Customer Service Center: 11 South Van Ness Avenue. Visit this location to purchase Muni passes, pay citations and obtain parking permits and cards.
SFMTA public offices: 1 South Van Ness, Floor 7.