SFMTA Customer Service Center
The Customer Service Center is open for limited services, including:
- Residential Parking Permit Sales
- Community Service Enrollment
- Payment Plan Enrollment
- Lifeline Program Enrollment
Payment for Parking and Transit citations are available online or at the sales kiosks listed below.
Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Commuter Benefits Program credit card accepted.
The SFMTA Sales Kiosks are providing the following services:
- Payments for Parking and Transit citations (citation number or license plate required)
- Purchase of Parking Meter Card
- Purchase of School Coupon Booklet
- Retrieve paper applications for Community Service and Payment Plan. Application for Enrollment of Low-Income Discount Program
- Customers can also drop off complete applications for these programs at any of these locations.
- Wheelchair access from street
- Automatic doors
Monday - Friday from 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Closed on Federal Holidays