SFMTA Customer Service Center
The SFMTA Customer Service Center is located on the street level of 1 South Van Ness Avenue, the SFMTA's offices. It has a separate 11 South Van Ness Avenue entrance, which is to the right of the office entrance. See Finding Us, below.
Monday - Friday from 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Closed on all major holidays.
- Pay parking and transit citations
- Buy parking meter cards
- Load Muni monthly Adult, Senior and Youth passes on a Clipper® card
- Buy 1-, 3- and 7-Day Muni Visitor Passports and maps
- Enroll in the Community Service Program, an alternative to parking ticket payment
- Attend tow and citation hearings
- Obtain parking permits
- Buy Lifeline passes, for eligible customers only. Eligibility for Lifeline Passes is obtained through the San Francisco Human Services Agency
- Contest a Citation
- Paying a parking citation
- Paying a Muni transit citation
- Purchase parking meter cards
- Contest a citation
If you are having difficulty with any of the above on-line transactions, please contact the San Francisco 311 Customer Service Center.
Payment Types Accepted :
Visa, MasterCard, personal checks and cash are accepted at the SFMTA Customer Service Center.
Pay citation by phone. 415.701.3099 or 1.800.531.7357
Walk south from the corner of the building on the southeast corner of Market Street and South Van Ness Avenue. Continue past the first entrance, which is to the One South Van Ness Avenue offices. The second entrance is to 11 South Van Ness and the Customer Service Center.
The San Francisco 311 Customer Service Center provides SFMTA and other information over the phone or the web.
- Wheelchair access from street
- Automatic doors