SFMTA Customer Service Center
11 South Van Ness Avenue
The Customer Service Center is open for limited services, including:
- Residential Parking Permit Sales
- Community Service Enrollment
- Payment Plan Enrollment
- Lifeline Program Enrollment
- New Applications for RTC Discount ID Cards
- ACCESS Pass Enrollment
- Discounts for People Experiencing Homelessness
- Clipper Sales
- Payment for Parking and Transit citations
- These services are also available online or at the sales kiosks listed below.
Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Commuter Benefits Program credit card accepted.
The SFMTA Sales Kiosks are providing the following services:
- Payments for Parking and Transit citations (citation number or license plate required)
- Purchase of School Coupon Booklet
- Retrieve paper applications for Community Service and Payment Plan. Application for Enrollment of Low-Income Discount Program
- Customers can also drop off complete applications for these programs at any of these locations.
SFMTA Powell and Market Public Transit Kiosk
SFMTA Presidio Sales Kiosk
COVID Reminders Before Arriving at 11 South Van Ness
- If you are feeling ill, you may not come to the Customer Service Center
- Face coverings over the nose and mouth are required
- Physical distancing is required. Follow floor markings while you are waiting in order to maintain distance
- Please wash or sanitize your hands before and after your visit to the Customer Service Center
- Wheelchair access from street
- Automatic doors
Monday - Friday from 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Closed on Federal Holidays