SFMTA Customer Service Center
The Customer Service Center is open for limited services, including:
- Residential Parking Permit Sales
- In Person Hearings
- Community Service Enrollment
- Payment Plan Enrollment
- Lifeline Program Enrollment and monthly pass sales
- RTC Application Submissions
- ACCESS Pass Enrollment
- Discounts for People Experiencing Homelessness
- Clipper Sales
- Payment for Parking and Transit citations
- These services are also available online or at the sales kiosks listed below.
Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay, and Commuter Benefits Program credit card accepted.
The SFMTA Sales Kiosks are providing the following services:
- Retrieve paper applications for Community Service and Payment Plan. Application for Enrollment of Low-Income Discount Program
- Customers can also drop off complete applications for these programs at any of these locations.
COVID Reminders Before Arriving at 11 South Van Ness
- If you are feeling ill, you may not come to the Customer Service Center
- Face coverings over the nose and mouth are encouraged
- Follow floor markings while you are waiting in order to maintain distance
- Please wash or sanitize your hands before and after your visit to the Customer Service Center
- Wheelchair access from street
- Automatic doors
Monday - Friday from 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Closed on Federal Holidays