SFMTA Bond Oversight Committee Meeting, July 8, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 health emergency and to protect our Committee Members, SFMTA staff, and members of the public, the meeting will be held via Skype.
Members of the public are encouraged to participate remotely. If you want to ensure your comment on any item on the agenda is received by the Committee in advance of the meeting, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Tuesday, July 7th or call 415.646.2498. If you are having difficulties opening up the attachments please call Aida Corpuz at 415.646.2498.
Remote Meeting Access
Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App
Join by phone
+1 415.646.2800, 681238# (SFMTA) English (United States)
Conference ID: 681238
SFMTA Bond Oversight Committee
Dan Murphy, Chairman Kathryn How, Vice-Chairman
Neil Ballard, Leona Bridges, Steve Heminger, Bob Shaw, Anna Van Degna
DUE to the COVID-19 health emergency and to protect our Committee Members, SFMTA Staff, and members of the public, the meeting will be held via Skype.
July 8, 2020
2:00 – 4:00p.m.
ORDER OF BUSINESS
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Announcement of the new member Steve Heminger and thank you to outgoing member Art Torres
- Approval of Minutes from March 03, 2020 meeting (Action Item) – Attachment A
- Project Status Updates Presentation - Attachment B
- Quarterly Report: FY 19-20 Q3 - Attachment C
- Schedule Upcoming Meeting Date and Future Agenda Items - (Discussion/Administration)