Bulk Sales, Discounts, & Employer Programs
BUYING DISCOUNTED MUNI TICKETS IN BULK
How to initiate an order?
Employer Partnerships: What can SFMTA do for you?
The SFMTA has rolled out a new program that facilitates bulk distribution of tickets. Employers will be able to purchase tickets at a discount, depending on volume purchased, and distribute them to employees to enhance their commute options and reduce transportation expenses as they return to the office.
- Individual single tickets
- One-Day passes
- 10-ticket packs
Discounts are based on the number of tickets purchased
- 10% - 100 to 499 items
- 15% - 500 to 999 items
- 20% - 1,000 and above
- Employer-purchased tickets: Employers can purchase discounted tickets and distribute them to employees as needed.
- Employee-purchased tickets: Employers can partner with SFMTA to establish lower pricing for a certain quantity of tickets, and then share a link with employees where they can download their tickets.
BUYING PARKING METER CARDS IN BULK
Purchase Parking Cards online (only available for 5 or more cards)
Orders will be processed within five business days. There are no discounts available for bulk purchases of parking meter cards.
EMPLOYER-BASED (PRETAX) SALES PROGRAMS
Employers may sign up with any of the following programs to allow their employees to purchase Muni monthly passes on a pretax basis. Please refer to the individual websites or phone numbers below for details about each program. Orders can be for cash value or monthly passes to be loaded on Clipper cards.
Interested employees are advised to contact their employer for more information.
- Clipper Direct - Employers call 877.878.8883
- Commuter Check Program - Employers call 800.531.2828
- Fringe Benefits Management Company (FBMC)
- TranBen, Ltd. - Employers call 877.587.6236.
- Wage Works - Employers call 866.602.3887
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.