SFPark - Mission District Parking Garage Validation Program
Mission District businesses can now offer customers parking discounts at City garages – part of a new SFMTA parking program
Give your customers discount validation stickers for parking at Mission-Bartlett & 16th & Hoff Garages!
The Mission District Merchant Validation Program allows business owners to buy booklets of validation stickers at a 50% discounted rate!
What is the Discounted Parking Validation Program?
The Mission District Parking Validation Program provides businesses the opportunity to offer customers and their employees’ free parking at a very low cost. The good news, merchants can buy validation booklets to offer visitors, employees and employers up to 3 stickers which is the equivalent to $6.00 of free parking per ticket at City owned garages in the Mission District.
How does the program work?
- Customers present the stickers with their parking ticket and then use the ticket to exit.
- Any amount owed in excess of validated charges is the customer responsibility.
Who is eligible for Mission District parking validation stickers?
- Any retail, restaurant, medical provider, health and fitness center, beauty salon, barber shop, portrait studio, bridal & quinceañera shop, and movie theater are eligible for the program.
- Validation stickers are available to customers who park their motorcycles or vehicles.
How much parking validation stickers cost?
- The validations are sold in booklets containing 100 blue stickers of $2.00 each, for a cash value of $200.00 per booklet.
- Booklets are sold for a price of $100.00 each (50% discounted rate).
- The maximum number of stickers allowed per ticket is three, meaning a discount of up to $6.00 per ticket.
- Validation booklets can be paid via cash, credit card or check.
Where can parking validation booklets be purchased and picked up?
- Please call the Mission & Bartlett garage parking office at 415.821.6715 Mon-Fri during business hours to purchase parking validation booklets.
- Booklets can be picked up during or after business hours (including weekends) at the Mission-Bartlett Garage and 16th & Hoff parking garages
Which parking garage accepts validations in the Mission district?
- Mission & Bartlett Garage:
3255 21st Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
- 16th Street & Hoff Garage:
42 Hoff Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
What are the parking garage hours of operation?
Mission & Bartlett Garage – 3255 21st Street
Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. – Midnight
Friday, 7 a.m. - 2:30 a.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. - 2:30 a.m.
Sunday, 8 a.m. - Midnight
16th & Hoff Garage – 42 Hoff Street
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. - Midnight
Friday, 8 a.m. - 2:30 a.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 2:30 a.m.
Sunday, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
For hours of operation visit us at: https://www.sfmta.com/getting-around/parking/parking-garages
How do customers know which business participates in the Parking Validation Service?
- Merchants participating can advertise their names on the Validation Board visible to customers.
- We encourage participating businesses to promote validated parking for their customers and take advantage of this program!