VIDEO: Director of Transportation Report July 16, 2019
In this week’s Director’s Report from the SFMTA Board of Directors meeting, Ed Reiskin gave the following updates:
- Since the last MTA Board meeting on June 18, there have been four Vision Zero traffic fatalities on San Francisco streets.
UCSF/Chase Center Platform
- The SFMTA is in the final stages of construction on the UCSF/Chase Center (16th Street) platform.
- The L Taraval Improvement Project is set to begin construction in summer 2019.
Salesforce Transit Center
- This past weekend, Muni service returned to the Salesforce Transit Center.
New Central Subway Program Director
- Nadeem Tahir is the new Central Subway Program Director. He will be responsible for delivering the final stages of this historic project.
To watch the meeting in its entirety, go to sfgovtv.org