VIDEO: Director of Transportation Report March 19, 2019
In last week’s Director’s Report from the SFMTA Board of Directors meeting, Ed Reiskin gives briefs on the below updates. The SFMTA Board of Directors generally meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 1:00 p.m. in Room 400, City Hall. Members of the public can attend or view meetings on SFGovTV2.
- An update on a tragic few weeks on San Francisco streets
Inner Sunset Streetscape Improvement Project
- As the Inner Sunset Streetscape Improvement Project is nearing completion, San Francisco Public Works will begin to repave the streets between Arguello and 9th Avenue, and on 9th Avenue between Irving and Judah streets.
- In order to accommodate the work, the N Judah Line will be shut down for approximately two weeks and require bus substitution between Ocean Beach, and Carl and Cole
- Work will begin on April 13. This is not the final phase. Less impactful landscaping and sidewalk work will continue until August.
Cable Car Gearbox Work
- Maintenance work on the Powell line gearbox will require bus substitution beginning May 2
- Work on the Mason line will follow ten days later
… and more. To watch the meeting in its entirety, go to sfgovtv.org.