Bayview Quick-Build Project - December 4, 2020 Engineering Public Hearing
The Bayview Quick-Build Project will be holding a Virtual Engineering Public Hearing on Friday, December 4, at 10:00 AM.
This is an opportunity for the public to learn more about the project, see the proposed changes to Evans Avenue/Hunters Point Boulevard/Innes Avenue, and provide comments on the proposal.
How to Leave Public Comment on the Project
This hearing will be available either online or by phone. To provide public comment, you must do so via the public comment phone line using the instructions below.
To join by phone, please dial 888-251-2909 and enter the code 4584731.
Providing Public Comment
•Ensure you are in a quiet location
•Turn off any TVs or radios around you
1.When prompted, dial "1 - 0" to be added to the speaker line. The auto-prompt will indicate callers are entering "Question and Answer" time; this is actually the "Public Comment" period.
2.When prompted, callers will have the standard two minutes to provide comment.
For the best online experience if you plan to provide public comment, join the Skype session and select “Don’t join audio”. For the audio, use the phone instructions above. This will allow you to listen and participate through the same audio experience.
If you would like to comment on this proposed change, you may attend the SFMTA Virtual Engineering Public Hearing described above or file your comments in writing before the hearing:
• Email: email@example.com with subject line “Public Hearing: Bayview Quick-Build”
• Mail: Public Hearing, Sustainable Streets Division
One South Van Ness Avenue, 7th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103-5417
General Information about this Virtual Public Hearing:
- No decision will be made while the Virtual Public Hearing event is live and active
- Please use this opportunity to provide your input and ask questions
- All written correspondence will be evaluated by the City Traffic Engineer to determine next steps
- The public hearing items can be approved by the City Traffic Engineer after the hearing
- To receive information about the results of this Public Hearing, please provide your contact information on the Public Hearing Comment form
- The result of this Public Hearing should be posted on the agency's project web page by 5 p.m. a week after the Public Hearing concludes