Capital Planning Committee meeting, December 13, 2021
The Capital Planning Committee is part of the City and County of San Francisco's Office of Resilience and Capital Planning. At its meeting on Monday, December 13, 2021, at 12:00 noon, the Capital Planning Committee will consider approval of the ordinance and resolution authorizing the proposed 2022 Transportation General Obligation Bond in the amount of $400,000,000.
Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
December 13, 2021
This meeting will be held by Webex.
****Please download the Webex app by clicking on the meeting link in advance of the meeting.****
This meeting can also be accessed by phone.
Attend the meeting online
or Dial-in # (415) 655-0001, then enter meeting code 2493 952 1421
Providing Public Comment – Instructions
- To offer public comment via Webex PC, please find your name on the attendee list and click on the “raise hand” button which will place a small hand icon next to your name.
- To offer public comment by phone, please dial in at the number above and press *3 to “raise your hand” and indicate you would like to make public comment.
- The meeting facilitator will unmute commenters one at a time.
- If for any reason you are not able to provide any public comment using Webex link or the dial-in number, you are encouraged to submit comments by emailing to email@example.com. The firstname.lastname@example.org email address will be monitored before and throughout the meeting.
- All comments received by the time public comment is called for each item will be read aloud by Capital Planning staff up to the two minutes maximum allotted to each commenter.