Page Street Neighborway - Office Hours (May 30, 2018)
Upcoming “Office Hours”
To address conflicts between roadway users and to promote a walkable, bikeable, and calmer neighborhood street, the SFMTA and partner city agencies are proposing to upgrade Page Street between Market and Stanyan streets into a “neighborway,” with an initial focus on the segment of Page Street between Market and Webster streets in Hayes Valley.
The current “Phase One” proposal - developed with neighborhood input over the last several years - consists of:
- Six sidewalk bulbouts (most with new landscaping)
- A raised intersection at Buchanan and Page streets
- A one-year pilot traffic diverter (circulation change) at Webster Street
We’d love to discuss the proposal for Phase One of the Page Street Neighborway with you, and will be holding office hours on two separate days to have an informal conversation between staff and neighbors. We hope you’re able to join one or both of these.
- Tue, May 29th, 8-9am at the southeast corner of Page St & Webster St
- Wed, May 30th, 6-7pm at Koshland Park at the Buchanan St entrance
Look for the SFMTA sandwich board sign to find us!