Citywide Tour Bus Loading and Parking Map
San Francisco has a network of tour bus-only loading and parking zones near major tourist attractions, which you can find on the citywide tour bus loading and parking map.
Tour bus loading and parking around Fisherman's Wharf include:
- The west side of Powell Street, north of Beach Street (adjacent to Pier 39 garage)
- The north side of Beach Street at Mason Street (adjacent to Hotel Zephyr)
- The west side of Mason Street, north of Beach Street
- The west side of Mason Street, south of Beach Street (adjacent to ILWU Local 10 site)
- The north side of North Point Street at Columbus Avenue (adjacent to next Hotel Caza)
- The east side of Columbus Avenue, north of North Point Street
- The south side of Beach Street at Hyde Street (adjacent to 655 Beach Street), tour buses are only allowed to park from 6:00 am to 9:30 am.
- The north side of Bay Street, between Taylor and Jones streets