Coming Soon: Williams Quick-Build Open House!
Mark Your Calendars!
From April 22 through May 13, the SFMTA is hosting a virtual open house as one way to provide information about the project proposals and collect public feedback about proposed traffic safety improvements on Williams Avenue from 3rd Street to Vesta/Phelps Street.
The interactive, online event can be accessed at any time during the three-week period by visiting SFMTA.com/BayviewQB.
During the virtual open house, you will be able to learn more about the project, such as the schedule, project background, and proposed changes. You are invited to ask questions via e-mail, leave public comments about the project, and provide feedback through a survey. Project staff will respond to questions and comments received and the responses will be posted back to the virtual open house web page.
Additionally, SFMTA project team staff will be hosting in-person and online office hours to discuss project proposals with you in detail to provide opportunities for you to ask questions. Online office hours will be available online via Microsoft Teams and by phone.
Online office hours will be held at the following times:
- Friday, April 23: 1pm to 2:30pm (online via Microsoft Teams)
- Thursday, April 29: 2pm to 3:30pm (online via Microsoft Teams)
- Wednesday, May 5: 9:30am to 11am (online via Microsoft Teams)
- Tuesday, May 11: 1pm to 2:30pm (online via Microsoft Teams)
Online office hours will be available via Microsoft Teams and by phone.
To join by phone, please dial +1 415-915-0757 and enter the Phone Conference ID: 763 729 792#
In-person office hours will be held at the following times:
- Saturday, April 24: 9 am to 11 am (Florence Fang Community Farm @ 40 Diana Street)
- Saturday, May 1: 9 am to 11 am (Florence Fang Community Farm @ 40 Diana Street)
- Wednesday, May 5: 4 pm to 6 pm (Foods Co. @ 345 Williams Avenue)
- Saturday, May 8: 12 pm to 2 pm (Foods Co. @ 345 Williams Avenue)
- Tuesday, May 11: 4 pm to 6 pm (Foods Co. @ 345 Williams Avenue)
For more information, please email us at BayviewQB@SFMTA.com or leave us a voicemail at 415-918-2515.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!