Embarcadero Enhancement Project Public Workshop Series (Nov 2017)
Following a project open-house in July, the public is invited to share their vision for a better Embarcadero corridor through a November public workshop series.
On the first three Thursdays in November, the SFMTA will host three separate public workshops which will focus on different segments of The Embarcadero (northern, central and southern.)
At the workshops you'll have the opportunity to:
- Take part in a hands-on design exercise to envision a protected bikeway on The Embarcadero;
- Let us know about key issues and opportunities on the corridor, and;
- Meet other people interested in transportation, The Embarcadero, urban design and San Francisco!
The workshops will take place at Pier 1 (The Embarcadero at Washington Street) and open from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Please RSVP for the specific design workshops by using the following links:
- November 6 workshop (Folsom St. to AT&T Park focus)
- November 13 workshop (Broadway to Folsom streets focus)
- November 20 workshop (Fisherman's Wharf to Broadway St. focus)
Call 311 within San Francisco; TTY 415.701.2323