Juneteenth Freedom Celebration in the Fillmore: Saturday, June 17, 2023
The Annual San Francisco Juneteenth Parade and Celebration will take place on Saturday in the Fillmore. The celebration will be from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.; the parade will be will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Streets will be closed from 4 a.m. to 10 p.m. and the 22 Fillmore will reroute around the festival area.
The following street closures will be in effect from 4 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. on Saturday:
- Fillmore between Geary and Fulton.
- Fulton between Fillmore and Laguna
- Golden Gate Ave. between Steiner and Webster.
Additionally, the following intersections will be closed from 4 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.:
- Fillmore & Golden Gate
- Fillmore & O:Farrell
The 22 Fillmore will reroute onto Webster between Fulton and Sutter. The reroute will be from 3:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. The table below summarizes which stops will be missed.
Note: Be sure to receive real-time Muni service alerts via email or text by signing up through our Email and Text Subscriptions page.
|Missed Stops||Alternate Stops|
These are the transfer points from the 22 Fillmore to other routes:
- 5 Fulton: Get off at Webster & McAllister and walk to McAllister & Fillmore (Inbound OR Outbound)
- 31 Balboa: Get off at Webster & Eddy and walk to Eddy & Buchanan (Inbound OR Outbound)
- 38 Geary: Get off at Webster & Geary and walk to Geary & Fillmore (Inbound) OR Geary & Webster (Outbound).
- 38R Geary Rapid: Get off at Webster & Geary and walk to Geary & Fillmore (Inbound OR Outbound)
The 5 Fulton, 31 Balboa, 38 Geary and 38R Geary Rapid may experience delays and crowding during the festival hours.