Muni Post-Incident Summary, May 13 to 19, 2013
Dear Muni Customer:
Below are detailed accounts of recent major system delays. We apologize if you were inconvenienced by any of these delays and thank you for riding Muni.
Incidents are posted on this page no earlier than the following regular business day. For current messages please follow the SFMTA Twitter Feed @sfmta_muni.
Sunday, May 19: no incidents
Saturday, May 18
- From 11:25 a.m. to 12:12 p.m., the southbound T Third Line was delayed at Bayshore Boulevard and Sunnydale Avenue due to a stalled train.
Friday, May 17
- From 9:04 p.m. to the end of service, inbound Metro service was delayed near Church Station due to an overhead wire issue. Inbound K Ingleside, M Oceanview, and L Taraval trains were switched back at West Portal, while outbound T Third trains were switched back at Embarcadero Station. Bus shuttles operated between Embarcadero and West Portal stations.
Thursday, May 16
- From 5:18 to 5:50 p.m., the westbound F Market and Wharves Line was delayed at Market and Church streets due to a Muni-involved accident. Westbound F streetcars were switched back at Market and 11th streets.
Wednesday, May 15
- From 2:48 to 3:52 p.m., the J Church Line was blocked at 30th Street and San Jose Avenue due to a non Muni accident. Northbound J trains were routed onto the K Ingleside Line from Balboa Park. Southbound J trains switched back at Church and Day streets. Bus shuttles supplemented line service.
Tuesday, May 14
- From 9:14 to 10:04 a.m., the westbound L Taraval Line was delayed on 47th Avenue between Vicente and Wawona streets due to a stalled train. Westbound L trains were switched back at Taraval Street and Sunset Boulevard. Bus shuttles supplemented service.
Monday, May 13: no incidents