Muni Post-Incident Summary, May 7-12, 2013
Dear Muni Customer:
Below are detailed accounts of recent major system delays. We apologize if you were inconvenienced by any of these delays and thank you for riding Muni.
Incidents are posted on this page no earlier than the following regular business day. For current messages please follow the SFMTA Twitter Feed @sfmta_muni.
Sunday, May 12
- From 11:12 a.m. to 2 p.m., the northbound J Church Line was blocked at 30th and Church streets due to a disabled streetcar.
- From 2:20 to 3:20 p.m., the northbound J Church and K Ingleside Lines were blocked at the Metro Yard near Balboa Park due to a disabled streetcar. Southbound J and K trains switched back at San Jose and Niagara avenues.
Saturday, May 11
- From 7:29 to 8:07 p.m., the westbound 1 California Route was routed around the area of Sacramento and Jones streets due to police activity. Bus shuttles supplemented route service.
Friday, May 10: no incidents
Thursday, May 9: no incidents
Wednesday, May 8
- From 4:17 to 5:16 p.m., the southbound 14 Mission Route was switched back to northbound at Mission and Lowell streets due to police activity on Mission Street between Sickles and Templeton avenues. 14 Mission Limited Route supplemented service.
- From 4:17 to 5:16 p.m., the southbound 14 Mission Limited Route was routed around the area of Mission Street between Sickles and Templeton avenues in both due to police activity.
Tuesday, May 7
- From 12:26 to 4:04 p.m., the 2 Clement and 8X Bayshore Express Routes were re-routed in both directions around the area of Mason Street between Sutter and Post streets due to fire department activity.
- From 12:26 to 4:04 p.m., the eastbound 3 Jackson Route was switched back at Post and Larkin streets due to fire department activity on Mason Street between Sutter and Post. 2 Clement Route Supplemented service.
- From 12:26 to 4:04 p.m., the southbound 30 Stockton and 45 Union Stockton were switched back at Stockton and Post streets due to fire department activity on Mason Street between Sutter and Post. Bus shuttles supplemented service.
About this page
While the nearly 5,000 employees of the SFMTA work hard every day to avoid delays on your Muni system, they do happen.
This page will provide post-incident summaries for major Muni service impacts to keep you informed.
Thank you for riding Muni.