Post Incident Summaries - August 2022
Detailed accounts of recent major system delays of 30-minutes or longer. We apologize if you were inconvenienced by any of these delays and thank you for riding Muni. Incidents are posted on this page no earlier than the following regular business day.
Wednesday, August 10
- From 9:09 to 9:49 a.m., the eastbound 45 Union/Stockton Route was routed around Harrison and Fifth streets due to a non-Muni collision.
- From 5:20 to 7:18 a.m., the 8 Bayshore, 8BX Bayshore Express, and 9 San Bruno routes were routed around the area of Santos Street between Blythdale and Brookdale avenues in both directions due to police activity.
Monday, August 8
- From 4:14 to 5:10 p.m., the 18 46th Avenue Route was routed around the area of 46th Avenue between Noriega and Moraga streets in both directions due to fire department activity.
Sunday, August 7
- From 4:53 to 7:04 p.m., the Powell Hyde Cable Car Line was delayed at Hyde and Bay streets due to Muni incident. Powell Hyde cable cars were routed onto the Powell Mason Cable Car Line.
Tuesday, August 3
- From 3:19 to 6:55 p.m., the 8 Bayshore, 8BX Bayshore Express, and 9R San Bruno Rapid routes were routed around Santos Street and Velasco Avenue in both directions due to police activity.
Monday, August 1
- From 3:43 to 6:05 p.m., due to police activity, the 8 Bayshore Express and 8BX Bayshore Express routes were routed around the area of Hahn Street between Sunnydale and Visitacion avenues in both directions.