Post Incident Summaries - December 2018
Sunday, December 16
- From 7:42 to 8:16 p.m., the westbound T Third Street Line was delayed at King and Second streets due to a Muni-involved collision. Northbound T trains switched back at Fourth and Channel streets.
Saturday, December 15
- From 1:45 to 2:19 p.m., the northbound 14 Mission and 14R Mission Rapid routes rerouted around the area of Mission Street and Foote Avenue due to an overhead wire issue.
Friday, December 14
- From 8:49 to 9:20 p.m., the northbound J Church Line was blocked at Church and 16th streets by emergency vehicles.
- From 8:05 to 10:35 p.m., the eastbound 5 Fulton, 7 Haight/Noriega, 14 Mission, and 38 Geary routes were routed around Main and Mission streets due to downed overhead wire.
- From 11:57 a.m. to 1:10 p.m., the westbound 1 California Route rerouted around the area of Sacramento Street between Octavia Boulevard and Laguna Street due to an overhead wire issue.
Thursday, December 13
- From 7:42 to 8:49 p.m., due to a medical emergency at Castro Station, the L Taraval and M Ocean View lines operated between Balboa Park and the zoo. The K Ingleside Line was routed over the J Church Line. The northbound T Third Line switched back at Fourth and Channel streets. All outbound trains in the subway were routed out via Duboce Portal. Bus shuttles supported Metro service.
- From 3:45 to 4:54 p.m., due to a switch issue between Embarcadero Station and Ferry Portal, all inbound trains switched back at Embarcadero Station. Northbound T Third trains switched back at Fourth and Channel streets. There was no N Judah Line service between Embarcadero Station and Fourth and King streets. Bus shuttles supported Metro service.
- From 12:07 to 4:32 p.m., the Powell/Hyde Cable Car Line was routed over the Powell/Mason Line due to police activity blocking at Hyde and Beach streets. Bus shuttles supported line service.
- From 10:37 a.m. to 12:36 p.m., the 1 California, 2 Clement, 3 Jackson and 43 Masonic routes rerouted around the area of California Street between Presidio Avenue and Walnut Street due to police activity.
- From 8:37 to 9:21 a.m., the northbound M Ocean View Line was delayed at San Jose Avenue and Farallones Street due to a Muni-involved collision.
- From 7:11 to 8:06 a.m., the eastbound F Market and Wharves Line was blocked by a non-Muni collision at Market and Third streets. Southbound F streetcars switched back at Ferry Plaza.
Tuesday, December 11
- From 6:28 to 9:30 p.m., the Powell Mason and Powell Hyde Cable Car lines were down due to a mechanical issue on Jackson Street between Mason and Taylor streets. Bus shuttles provided line service.
- From 6:23 to 7:23 p.m., due to a downed overhead wire at San Jose and Niagara avenues, the southbound M Ocean View Line switched back at 19th and Holloway avenues. Bus shuttles supported line service.
Monday, December 10
- From 10:20 to 10:53 p.m., the eastbound L Taraval was delayed at Taraval Street and 15th Avenue due to a stalled train.
- From 4:18 to 5:47 p.m., due to police activity at Sansome and Sacramento streets, the 1 California, 10 Townsend, 12 Folsom/Pacific, 30X Marina Express and 41 Union routes were rerouted in both directions.
Saturday, December 8
- From 6:38 to 7:12 p.m., the 30 Stockton and 45 Union/Stockton routes were rerouted around the area of Sutter and Stockton streets due to police activity.
- From 12:02 to 4:21 p.m., the California Cable Car Line was delayed due to a cable issue. Bus shuttles supported line service.
- From 6:20 to 7:59 a.m., due to a Muni Metro subway switch issue between Church and Van Ness stations all outbound T Third trains were routed out of Duboce Portal and switched back to inbound at Church and Reservoir streets.
Friday, December 7
- From 1:08 to 2:47 p.m., the westbound 1 California Route was routed arbound Sacramento and Franklin streets due to a non Muni collision.
- From 11:15 a.m. to 12:43 p.m., the southbound F Market and Wharves and E Embarcadero lines were blocked at Beach and Taylor streets due to a Muni involved collision. E and F streetcars switched back at Pier 39.
Thursday, December 6
- From 12:08 to 1:16 a.m., the 48 Van Ness/Mission Route was rerouted around the area of South Van Ness Avenue between 14th and 15th streets due to police activity.
Wednesday, December 5
- From 7:56 to 8:29 a.m., Muni Metro subway service was delayed due to a stalled inbound train at Duboce Portal. Bus shuttles shuttles supported Metro service.
Tuesday, December 4
- From 9:58 to 10:45 p.m., the 44 O'Shaughnessy Route was rerouted in both directions around the area of Silver and Topeka avenues due to a non-Muni collision.
- From 1:45 to 2:58 a.m., the 22 Fillmore Route was rerouted in both directions around the area of 16th and Folsom streets due to a non-Muni collision.
Monday, December 3
- From 1:11 to 4:16 a.m., the 22 Fillmore Route was rerouted in both directions around the area of 16th and Valencia streets due to police activity.
Sunday, December 2
- From 7:16 to 7:50 a.m., the eastbound 31 Balboa Route was delayed at Market and Main streets due to a Muni involved collision.
Saturday, December 1
- From 10:34 to 11:30 p.m., the westbound L Taraval Line was delayed at 46th Avenue and Taraval Street due to an illegally parked automobile. Westbound L trains switched back at Taraval and Sunset avenues. Bus shuttles supported line service.