Post Incident Summaries - January 2019
Tuesday, January 1, 2019
Thursday, January 17
- From 7:16 to 8:01 p.m., the southbound 12 Folsom/Pacific Route was routed around the area of Folsom Street between 22nd and 23rd streets due to a non Muni collision.
- From 10:40 to 11:36 a.m., the westbound 25 Treasure Island Route was routed around Gateview Avenue and Mariner Drive due to police activity.
Wednesday, January 16
- From 7:37 to 8:30 p.m., the Powell Hyde Cable Car Line was blocked on Hyde Street between Broadway and Pacific Street by a fallen tree. Hyde cable cars were rerouted onto the Powell Mason Cable Car Line. Bus shuttles provided Hyde line service.
- From 6:33 p.m. through the end of service, there was no 18 46th Avenue Route service to or from the Legion of Honor due to a fallen tree on 34th Avenue and Legion of Honor Drive.
Tuesday, January 15
- From 10:05 to 11:12 p.m., the 44 O'Shaughnessy Route was routed around the area of O'Shaughnessy Boulevard between Portola Drive and Elk Street in bothe directions due to police activity.
Monday, January 14
- From 10:05 p.m. to 4:09 a.m., the T Third Line was delayed in both directions at Third Street and Le Conte Avenue in both directions due to downed wire. Bus shuttles supported line service.
- From 9:40 p.m. to 12:08 a.m. Tuesday, outbound Muni Metro subway service was delayed at Van Ness Station due to a major medical emergency. Inbound trains from West Portal Station switched back at Castro Station. Outbound trains switched back at Embarcadero. The N Judah and J Church lines operated between Balboa Park Station and Ocean Beach. Bus shuttles suppoerted Metro service.
- rom 12:57 to 1:42 p.m., the westbound F Market and Wharves Line was delayed at Market and Second streets due to a streetcar with a mechanical issue. Southbound F streetcars switched back at the Ferry Building.
- From 6:26 to 6:58 a.m., the northbound T Third Line was delayed at Third Street and Evans Avenue by a train with a mechanical issue.
Sunday, January 13
- From 6:06 to 6:42 p.m., the Powell Hyde Cable Car Line was delayed on Hyde Street between Filbert and Chestnut streets due to oil on the track way. Bus shuttles supported line service.
- From 7:10 to 8:04 a.m., due to an automobile on the track way at Market and Sanchez streets the southbound F Market and Wharves Line switched back at the Ferry Building.
Saturday, January 12
- From 8:00 to 10:54 p.m., the 14 Mission Route was routed around the area of Mission Street between Evergreen Avenue and Flournoy Street in both directions due to a non Muni collision.
- From 10:43 to 11:35 a.m., the southbound Powell Cable Car Line was delayed at Powell and Post streets due to a Muni involved collision. Southbound Powell Mason and Powell Hyde Cable Cars switched back at Washington and Powell streets. Bus shuttles supported line service.
Thursday, January 10
- From 11:07 p.m. to 12:45 a.m. Friday, the northbound 90 Owl Route was routed around Paul Avenue and Bayshore Boulevard due to police activity.
Wednesday, January 9
- From 3:53 to 4:26 p.m., Muni Metro subway service was delayed in both directions due to a stalled outbound train at West Portal Station. Bus shuttles supported Metro service.
Tuesday, January 8
- From 10:09 to 10:55 p.m., Muni Metro subway service was delayed in both directions due to a switch issue at Castro Station. Bus shuttles supported Metro service.
- From 1:08 to 1:40 p.m., the eastbound 54 Felton Route routed around Cashmere Street and La Salle Avenue due to a non Muni collision.
Sunday, January 6
- From 9:06 to 9:36 p.m., the eastbound F Market and Wharves Line was blocked at Market and Gough streets by an automobille on the tracks.
- From 2:10 to 3:42 p.m., the westbound L Taraval Line switched back at Taraval Street and Sunset Boulevard due to a downed overhead wire at 46th Avenue and Taraval Street. Bus shuttles supported line service.
Saturday, January 5
- From 8:00 to 8:51 p.m., the westbound L Taraval Line switched back at Taraval Street and Sunset Boulevard due to fire department activity at 46th Avenue and Wawona Street. Bus shuttles supported line service.
Friday, January 4
- From 10:14 to 10:55 a.m., the eastbound N Judah Line was delayed at Judah Street and 32nd Avenue due to a stalled train. Westbound N trains switched back at Judah Street and 19th Avenue. Bus shuttles supported line service.
- From 8:19 to 9:49 a.m., the westbound N Judah Line was delayed at Carl and Stanyan streets by a stalled train. Bus shuttles supported line service.
Wednesday, January 2
- From 9:02 to 9:47 a.m., the southbound J Church Line was delayed at Church and Cesar Chavez streets due to a stalled train. Southbound J trains switched back at Church and 22nd streets. Bus shuttles supported line service.