Post Incident Summaries - July 2020
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- Detailed accounts of recent major system delays of 30-minutes or longer. We apologize if you were inconvenienced by any of these delays and thank you for riding Muni. Incidents are posted on this page no earlier than the following regular business day.
Friday, July 31
- From 1:37 to 7:52 p.m., the eastbound 29 Sunset Route routed around Gilman Avenue and Bill Walsh Way due to heavy vehicle traffic.
Monday, July 27
- From 12:09 to 3:19 p.m., due to a non-Muni collision at Judah Street and 23rd Avenue, the westbound 7 Haight/Noriega Community Shuttle as well as the N Judah Bus Route in both directions were routed around the area.
Sunday, July 26
- From 7:25 to 7:57 p.m., the 5 Fulton Route was routed around Fulton Street and Park Presidio Boulevard in both directions due to police and fire department activity.
Saturday, July 26
- From 2:48 p.m to 7:36 p.m., the eastbound 29 Sunset Route was routed around Hawes Street and Gilman Avenue due to heavy pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
Wednesday, July 22
- From 6:50 to 7:35 p.m., the eastbound 54 Felton Route was routed around Northridge and Harbor roads due to police activity.
- From 4:45 to 7:35 p.m., the westbound 29 Sunset Route was routed around Keith Street and Fitzgerald Avenue due to a demonstration vigil.
Friday, July 17
- From 2: to 3:30 p.m., the 30 Stockton Route was delayed on Stockton Street between Bush and Sacramento streets in both directions due to protest activity.
Thursday, July 9
- From 9:09 a.m. to 12:13 p.m., the 22 Fillmore Route was routed around the area of 16th Street between Folsom and Shotwell streets in both directions due to police activity.
Wednesday, July 8
- From 9:03 to 10:00 p.m., the 54 Felton Route was rerouted in both directions around the area of Kiska Road and Kirkwood Avenue due to police activity.
Tuesday, July 7
- From 3:45 to 4:55 p.m., the 25 Treasure Island Route was blocked on Treasure Island Road between Macalla Road and Clipper Card Way in both directions by a non-Muni collision.
Sunday, July 5
- From 12:38 to 1:08 p.m., the 44 O'Shaughnessy Route was routed around the area of Ingalls Street between Hudson Court and Harbor Road in both directions due to fire department activity.
- From 6:08 to 8:33 a.m., the eastbound 25 Treasure Island Route was routed via the Bay Bridge toll plaza due to a non-Muni colision on the off ramp.
Saturday, July 4
- From 9:32 to 10:18 p.m., the 8 Bayshore, 9 San Bruno and 91 Owl routes routed around Santos Street and Sunnydale Avenue in both directions due to police activity.