Temporary 36/52 Special Service to Forest Hill, Glen Park and Midtown Terrace
8am to 8pm daily through Aug. 13, 2021
The 36 Teresita and 52 Excelsior are suspended until further notice. Muni operates the 36/52 Special to serve the communities that rely on these suspended routes.
The 36/52 operates in two loops around Glen Canyon Park. Both loops start and end at Forest Hill Station. The clockwise loop includes service to Midtown Terrace. Both loops serve stops on Myra Way.
36/52 Special Schedule
- Every day, from 8am to 10am, the clockwise loop runs every hour
- Every day, from 10am to 6pm, both loops run every 30 minutes
- Every evening, from 6pm to 8pm, the clockwise loop runs every hour
We are unable to show the final timepoint of either loop for technical reasons
- The Midtown Terrace loop served by the clockwise 36/52 Special begins at the stop opposite Forest Hill Station. The clockwise 36/52 Special is scheduled to arrive back at Forest Hill Station 9 minutes after the time shown leaving that stop.
- The counterclockwise 36/52 Special is scheduled to arrive at Forest Hill Station 14 minutes after the time shown leaving Diamond & Bosworth.
For route details, including a list of stops and Live Map data, visit the 36/52 Special Route Page.