Transbay Howard Streetscape Improvement Project Virtual Open House
From December 7 to 21, the SFMTA is hosting a virtual open house for the Transbay Howard Streetscape Improvement Project. This will be an opportunity to learn more about proposed streetscape improvements on Howard Street between The Embarcadero and 4th Street, and to provide feedback on the conceptual designs.
The open house, and a survey where you can give your input on the project is linked below.
Additionally, the project team will be hosting office hours virtually and in-person along the corridor while the open house is live. During these office hours, you will be able to meet directly with the project team, ask questions, and offer feedback. There will be several opportunities to engage; details and links are available at the Transbay Howard Streetscape Improvement Project Virtual Open House event page:
- Thursday, December 8: 5 pm to 6 pm (online via Microsoft Teams)
- Tuesday, December 13: 9 am to 10 am (online via Microsoft Teams)
- Thursday, December 15: 11:30 am to 1:30 pm (Park Tower Public Park at Howard/Main)
- Friday, December 16: 12 pm to 1 pm (online via Microsoft Teams)
- Tuesday, December 20: 3 pm to 4 pm (online via Microsoft Teams)
All the online office hours can also be accessed by phone at 415-915-0757, meeting number 949894234