1-Day Visitor Passport
Whether you're here for a day or for several weeks, SFMTA makes it simple for visitors to get around the city with ease. A Visitor Passport can be purchased at ticket kiosks, via MuniMobile ® and sales locations for 1, 3, or 7 consecutive days of unlimited rides on Muni, Muni Metro, historic streetcars, and cable cars. Single ride Cable Car tickets are also available. Purchase your Passports and Cable Car tickets in advance on your smartphone using MuniMobile ®.
- Passports are the same price for all ages and abilities.
- Muni Passports are good on Muni only. They are not valid on BART, other transit systems, tour buses, or for transportation to or from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- Passports expire at 11:59 pm. on the first, third or seventh day of use, and must be used by January 31 of the year following the year printed on the cover of the Passport.
Passports are available at a number of sales locations throughout the City.
CityPASS® is an independent tourist agency access pass that not only includes all the benefits of a 3-Day Visitor Pass (unlimited rides on Muni, Muni Metro, and cable car rides) but also provides one admission ticket over a 9-day period to various points of interest in San Francisco, including but not limited to:
- Blue and Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure
- California Academy of Sciences
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Exploratorium or de Young Museum, and much more!
For more information and to purchase a CityPASS®, visit the CityPASS website.
Unlimited Muni rides
Cable car included