SFMTA Customer Service
The Customer Service Center is open for limited services, including:
- Residential Parking Permit Sales
- Community Service Enrollment
- Payment Plan Enrollment
- Lifeline Program Enrollment
Payment for Parking and Transit citations are available online or at the sales kiosks listed below
The SFMTA Sales Kiosks are providing the following services:
- Payments for Parking and Transit citations (citation number or license plate required)
- Purchase of Parking Meter Card
- Purchase of School Coupon Booklet
- Retrieve paper applications for Community Service and Payment Plan. Application for Enrollment of Low-Income Discount Program
- Customers can also drop off complete applications for these programs at any of these locations.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit cards, personal checks and cash are accepted.