Online Proof of Correction Form
If you have been cited for one of the compliance violations listed below, you can use this form to pay your $10 compliance fee once the issue has been corrected.
Your request will be processed within three (3) business days.
To complete the form, please:
- Fill in the citation number, your name, and email address
- Upload either:
- A copy of the citation or proof of correction form with officer sign-off; or
- A photo showing the correction
- Click “Submit”
- On the next page, click “Make Payment” to complete the transaction
Citation Types and Required Actions:
- Expired/Missing Registration Tabs - Vehicle Code 5204A
- Please place the current registration tab in the appropriate location on the rear license plate
- No Back/Front Plate - Vehicle Code 5200
- Mount plate(s) in the appropriate location on the front/rear bumper. If you do not have a front/rear plate, go to DMV immediately to replace it or have new plates issued.
- Plates Mounted in Wrong Location - Vehicle Code 5201
- Mount plate(s) in the appropriate location on the front/rear bumper.
- Having a Plate Cover - Vehicle Code 5201B
- Remove the plate cover
Mail in the Proof of Correction Form if you are unable to complete the online form below.