Anza Street Bike Lanes Project Public Hearing April 30, 2021
The SFMTA is hosting a Virtual Engineering Public Hearing for the Anza Street Bike Lanes Project on Friday, April 30, at 10:00 am. You may access this event by visiting SFMTA.com/ENGHearing or, to join by phone, please dial 888-398-2342 and enter the code 8647385.
The Anza Street Bike Lanes Project proposes to enhance roadway safety for all users. Changes which are proposed as part of this project include:
- Bikeways on Anza Street between 30th Avenue and Masonic Avenue
- Reduce through vehicle lanes from 4 to 2 between Arguello Boulevard and Parker Avenue
- Parking removal: 7 spaces total near Park Presidio for continuity of bike lane
- New or upgraded continental crosswalks at 23 intersections
- Advance limit lines at signalized intersections
- Speed cushions on Anza Street east and west of Collins Street
Pending project approvals, implementation could begin by Summer 2021.