Anza Street Bike Lanes Project Public Hearing April 30, 2021
The SFMTA is hosting a Virtual Engineering Public Hearing for the Anza Street Bike Lanes Project on Friday, April 30, at 10:00 am. You may access this event by visiting SFMTA.com/ENGHearing or, to join by phone, please dial 888-398-2342 and enter the code 8647385.
The Anza Street Bike Lanes Project proposes to enhance roadway safety for all users. Changes which are proposed as part of this project include:
- Bikeways on Anza Street between 30th Avenue and Masonic Avenue
- Reduce through vehicle lanes from 4 to 2 between Arguello Boulevard and Parker Avenue
- Parking removal: 7 spaces total near Park Presidio for continuity of bike lane
- New or upgraded continental crosswalks at 23 intersections
- Advance limit lines at signalized intersections
- Speed cushions on Anza Street east and west of Collins Street
Pending project approvals, implementation could begin by Summer 2021.
Detailed legislation and drawings are available in the public hearing agenda. For more information, contact the Project Team at anzabikelanes@SFMTA.com or visit the project webpage.