Lake Street 8/5/2022 Engineering Public Hearing - July 27, 2022 Project Update
The Streets Division of the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency will hold an Engineering Public Hearing on Friday, August 5, 2022 at 10:00 AM to consider the proposed stop signs, raised crosswalks, and speed cushions on Lake Street.
Please note, this Engineering Public Hearing is for stop signs, raised crosswalks, and speed cushions ONLY. Diverters proposed in the draft design presented during the Virtual Public Hearing held from June 13, 2022, to June 24, 2022 are not being considered for approval at this time. Direction on design elements addressing cut-through traffic along Lake Street will be sought from the SFMTA Board in the coming months.
Participants are encouraged to submit comments on the proposed stop signs, crosswalks, and speed cushions for Lake Street, and may do so in two ways:
- Via email before the hearing
- Please email your comment to Sustainable.Streets@SFMTA.com with the subject line “Public Hearing”
- During the hearing on Friday, August 5 at 10:00 AM
- To join online to view shared material, please visit SFMTA.com/ENGHearing.
- To join by phone, please dial 888-398-2342 and enter the code 8647385
Email comments are considered equally to comments made during the Hearing.
No decisions are made at the public hearing itself. Decisions are made within a week of the public hearing based on all feedback received. We will provide an update with the Directive, or results of the Public Hearing, once available.