Sunday Streets Tenderloin: September 23, 2018
On Sunday, September 23, 2018, Sunday Streets will return to the Tenderloin. From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., the event will transform city streets into car-free spaces for community health and connection. Streets will be closed for the event and Muni will reroute buses around the event area. Read below for more information.
The following streets will be closed to automobiles from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Ellis, between Larkin and Taylor
- Golden Gate, between Polk and Jones
- Larkin, between Ellis and Grove
- Jones, between O’Farrell and Golden Gate
- Turk, between Taylor and Jones
- Fulton, between Larkin and Hyde
The following Muni routes will be rerouted from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Note: The 5 Fulton may experience delays near the event area.
This map shows the street closures and Muni reroutes for Sunday Street Tenderloin. Click on the map for a larger version.