Muni Improvement Plan Text from Infographic - Accessible
Various near-term initiatives for the plan were identified and developed during collaborative work sessions within Transit. Targeted actions and measurable goals were then produced by staff to accomplish and track efforts. The current 90-days is focused on the following initiatives:
- Subway Performance: Reduce major delays in the subway and enhance the customer experience during delays. 11 associated actions with this initiative.
- Safety: Reduce preventable collisions and enhance passenger and operator security onboard and accessing transit stops. 8 actions associated with this initiative.
- Rapid Network: Maintain positive trend gaps in management on Rapid network. 3 actions associated with this initiative.
- Mission Bay Platform: Manage construction proactively, delivery quality supplemental bus service on Third St., and minimize system impacts. 5 actions associated with this initiative.
- Customer information: Enhance the quality, accuracy, and availability of service information to our customers. 5 actions associated with this initiative.
- Missed Service: Increase service delivery, better distribute open runs across the system, and ensure scheduled service equity strategy lines are prioritized. 5 actions associated with this initiative.
- Staff engagement/morale: Improve responsiveness and feedback loop when staff raises issues, ideas, and concerns. 5 actions associated with this initiative.