Muni Improvement Plan Text from Infographic - Accessible
Various near-term initiatives for the plan were identified and developed during collaborative work sessions within Transit. Targeted actions and measurable goals were then produced by staff to accomplish and track efforts. The current 90-days is focused on the following initiatives:
- Safety – Reduce preventable collisions and enhance passenger and operator security. 6 actions associated with this initiative.
- Service Reliability – Improve reliability of transit service to ensure passengers are provided with the service they expect. 10 actions associated with this initiative.
- Subway Performance – Reduce delays in the subway and improve the customer experience during delays.
- Rail Maintenance – Ensure vehicle availability meets demand and that benefits of the new fleet are realized. 5 actions associated with this initiative.
- Employee Generated Improvements – Implement employee suggestions and improve feedback loop with all employees. 4 actions associated with this initiative.