HeadsUp: We'll be conducting more testing of new street level #CentralSubway infrastructure today and tomorrow. So https://t.co/NjH4m8TG1U (More: 14 in last 48 hours)

Transfer or Replace a Permit



Fee: $27.00 

If you have moved and changed addresses within the same RPP area or have purchased a new vehicle you may apply for a transfer in person or by mail at the SFMTA Customer Service Center at 11 South Van Ness Avenue. Please supply a copy of the California DMV registration showing the applicant's name and address within the permit area, along with a completed application.

ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR BUSINESS PERMIT: A request for transfer of parking permit to a new vehicle and/or to a new employee must be made in writing on official business letterhead.

PDF icon Residential Parking Permit Application

Permits cannot be transferred if there are delinquent parking tickets on the plate.

Permits cannot be transferred from one area to another.  You must apply for a new permit in the area to which you are moving and pay the applicable fee.

Permit Lost/Stolen/Needs Replacement

If your sticker has been damaged or stolen there is no need to request a replacement. All RPP permits are being enforced virtually now. More information on virtual enforcement available online at www.SFMTA.com/RPP.