3rd Street Project Construction Forecast: March 4 - March 13, 2020
The following construction forecast is tentative and subject to change due to weather delays, unexpected field conditions or construction crew availability.
Construction crews are scheduled to complete work on the new boarding island between Folsom and Clementina streets.
Folsom to Clementina
Daytime Work (between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
- During 1-2 weekdays between March 4 - 6, crews are scheduled repave the street around the new boarding island betwen Folsom and Clementina streets.
- During the weekend of March 7 - 8, crews are scheduled to complete work on the new boarding between Folsom and Clementina streets.
- The bus stop at Folsom serving the 8 Bayshore, 30 Stockton, 45 Union/Stockton and 91 3rd Street/19th Avenue Owl will be temporarily relocated to Howard, half a block north, during construction.
What to Expect
- Weekend, mid-day and night work on select dates (no work during major events)
- Limited staging of construction equipment at curb
- Some parking will be temporarily restricted in construction zone and traffic lanes will be modified during active work.
- Construction work includes new boarding islands, street grinding, paving, painting and relocating transit lane