K L M Service Restored: August 25, 2018
K, L and M service is scheduled to return to normal this weekend. First and foremost, we want to thank all Muni riders, the construction crews, neighbors, merchants, and SFMTA staff for bringing this project in on time and within budget. Your patience means we can all enjoy new tracks and a safer Tunnel for generations to come.
Summary of Restored Service
- K Ingleside trains will be interlined with T Third as K/T.
- K/T trains will operate with two-car trains.
- L Taraval trains will resume service.
- M Ocean View trains will resume service.
- Nx Judah Express buses will resume service on Monday, August 27, 2018.
- Temporary reroutes will end for the L Owl, 36 Teresita, 48 Quintara/24th Street, 52 Excelsior, 57 Parkmerced and 91 3rd Street/19th Avenue Owl.
Note: The 35 Eureka will continue to temporarily layover on Castro Street, just south of Market (across from Marcello's Pizza) until mid-September.
Summary of Discontinued Service
- Forest Hill Shuttle will end Friday, August 24, 2018.
- The L Bus will end Friday, August 24, 2018.
- The M Bus will end Friday, August 24, 2018.